Monday, November 26, 2012

KICKSTARTING tha DAYGLOAYHOLE tour


YO YO YO
So as you know I'm going on a book reading tour with two other crazy folks (raging sci-fi luminary Elwin Cotman and somber poet of mystery Luka Miro) and my flashy full-color first is of DAYGLOAYHOLE!!! I sold enough hot car stereos to pay for printing but I could use some cash to help with travel. The team of rabid nutria aren't going to feed themselves, well I guess I should say that they'll eat me if I don't shove pork sausage down their throats every half-hour (INNUENDO!!!). So I'm spanging the internetz! If you can spare some extra cash and love me deeply our just want some hot-ass premiums for donating (listen to me sounding all technical, there goes that very last thread of punknezz!) holler at our kickstarter!
Also, you should let me know if you wanna a copy of DAYGLOAYHOLE Issuer one: IT'S ALL OVER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ouch